eWriteSteps is the most teacher-friendly standards-based writing and grammar program for K-5 on the market. Period. We fuse best practices such as the 6 traits of writing, Writer's Workshop, Multiple Intelligences, and Bloom's Taxonomy.
This comprehensive program gives teachers and students everything they need to develop their craft with confidence.
eWriteSteps is a digital curriculum for teachers that can be used with interactive whiteboards, visual projectors, computers, tablets, iPads, and document cameras.
- daily lesson plans utilize Madeline Hunter-type lesson steps to successfully guide students in Common Core skill development.
- student visual aids, such as authentic student writing samples, graphic organizers, and text type specific 6 traits rubrics.
- classroom demonstration videos give educators confidence teaching new material.
- student videos teaching lesson concepts and introducing units.
- phone and email access to WriteSteps curriculum creators to support program implementation.
- automatic lesson updates ensure that teachers are prepared for next generation assessments.
- teacher support documents including pacing guides, CCSS coverage charts for CCSS and other state standards, conferencing sheets, technology recommendations for producing and publishing writing, rubric conversion sheet for grading, writing themes, grammar guides, and many more.
- a virtual Kickoff Professional Development for teachers and a 30-minute personalized introductory session for principals.
With each eWriteSteps purchase, schools receive a kit of classroom teaching materials that include:
- 8 Colored Instructional Posters
- 30 K Sound Cards or 1st-5th Privacy Folders
- 30 Color Pens (for revising and editing)