eWriteSteps is the most teacher-friendly 100% Common Core writing and grammar program for K-5 on the market. Period. We fuse best practices such as the 6 traits of writing, Writer's Workshop, Multiple Intelligences, and Bloom's Taxonomy.
This comprehensive program gives teachers and students everything they need to develop their craft with confidence.
eWriteSteps is a digital curriculum for teachers that can be used with interactive whiteboards, visual projectors, computers, tablets, iPads, and document cameras.
- daily lesson plans utilize Madeline Hunter-type lesson steps to successfully guide students in Common Core skill development.
- student visual aids, such as authentic student writing samples, graphic organizers, and text type specific 6 traits rubrics.
- classroom demonstration videos give educators confidence teaching new material.
- student videos teaching lesson concepts and introducing units.
- phone and email access to WriteSteps curriculum creators to support program implementation.
- automatic lesson updates ensure that teachers are prepared for next generation assessments.
- teacher support documents including pacing guides, CCSS coverage charts, conferencing sheets, technology recommendations for producing and publishing writing, rubric conversion sheet for grading, writing themes, grammar guides, and many more.
- a virtual Kickoff Professional Development for teachers and a 30-minute personalized introductory session for principals.
With each eWriteSteps purchase, schools receive a kit of classroom teaching materials that include:
- 8 Colored Instructional Posters
- 30 K Sound Cards or 1st-5th Privacy Folders
- 30 Color Pens (for revising and editing)